CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Dec 28, 2009

Steaks and Friends

Our friends Gary and Susannah are in town for the holidays from California. Last night we got together for dinner. The last time Gary was in town, I went on and on about the cow in our freezer, and then I made him eggs. Since Susannah doesn't really eat beef, Gary doesn't get to have steak very often, so this time around, I made steak... pioneer woman style.
I think it helps to make a mean face when you cook steak in cast iron, right?
Susannah put the salad together, and you can see a bandit in the background stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. BUSTED!
Baby Ju Ju was ticked that her mom wouldn't let her eat steak!


Ribeyes over sauteed spinach with Blue Cheese Cream Sauce. Shut your mouth!!!!!!!


Susannah enjoyed the "amythecook sandwich." Pesto and mozzarella grilled cheese on fresh deli style bread. Have I mentioned that I want to eat this sandwich every day? Except when steak is on the menu, of course.

We love you Gary, Susannah, and Flora!!!!!!!!!
In joy, troye

0 comments that bring me joy: