CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jul 1, 2008

Here She Comes to Save the Day

I'm not one to brag, BUT I got a new stand mixer, and I love it. Don't hate me for my Kitchenaid. I have been looking for any excuse to use it, so I decided to make Cream Feta Puff Pastries for an appetizer. No reason- just an excuse to use the mixer (twice).Since I have never made puff pastries, I did not think about that fact that it might be easier if I had a pastry bag and tip set. I thought I could just use a spoon.
Fortunately, I know Martha Macgyver, so she engineered a pastry bag using scissors, tape, a baggie and a straw.
Another day, another Super Hero...
Here she comes to save the day.
And they turned out beautifully! And Mmm Mmm Good!


1 comments that bring me joy:

Donna @ Way More Homemade said...

Just linked to you from RIMD... Your mixer is beautiful... a work of art. I have a Kitchen Aid but it's probably about 10 years old and the smaller version. I keep hoping it'll poop out soon so I can get me a brand-spankin'-new one that's bigger and better.

Oh, BTW - I had that same granite countertop in my old house. I LOVE that granite.