CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Jun 19, 2008

Talking to Jesus

My morning routine is that I get up, get a cup of coffee, and have some quiet time before I get the boys out of bed. They are often awake during this time, but they know that they can't come out of thier room until I come to get them. This morning they were especially unruly, and fighting- with lots of crying involved- so I went to intervene. I told them that it was not time to get up, and that I was downstairs trying to talk to Jesus. They needed to be on their best behavior for a few more minutes.
When I went to get them out of bed, Jonah started to run out of the room, and I called him back to make his bed. And he said, "But, Mommy, I need to check and see if Jesus is still here. I need to talk to Him too!"

2 comments that bring me joy:

Amy said...

Love it!! Isn't is amazing to see our kids loving Jesus?

Jenny said...

How CUTE! I love those moments. Chandler has been praying at night with Joel and I and our favorite is: "Dear Jesus, 1,2,3,4...7! Amen."