CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 11, 2008

These are a few of my fave things...



Let me begin by saying that I cannot believe that I am posting a cleaner as one of my favorite things. Anyone who has ever been to my house or spent even a few moments with me knows that cleaning is definitely not one of my favorite things at all. But, with that being said, if I do have to clean, this cleaner is the greatest. It is all natural, safe for anything, green, and most importantly, I can use it in any room and on any surface in my house.


I actually stumbled upon this because Charlie's also makes my favorite laundry detergent, but it's packaging is not as fun as this. The disclosure on the back of the bottle is what moved Charlie's into the spot of my favorite things this week.

Charlie's prides itself on being all natural and save for kiddos and pets, so the caution reads:

"Do not spray directly on cockroaches, fire ants, fleas, ticks, termites, spiders, scorpions, wasps or hornets. In case of accidental exposure, rinse unlucky creatures with potable water for fifteen minutes and contact your local Humane Society or qualified insect veterinarian for further instructions."


How great is that? Sarcasm is one of my favorite things as well, so sarcasm on a label wins for me this week.



Now I really do have to recommend Charlie's Soap products, so check them out here.




2 comments that bring me joy:

Amy said...

Here's mine for this week. Have a great weekend!!

Sharona said...

Thx for the comment on my dessert photo. It's amazing what you can do when you slave and labor over copy and paste!!! :)