CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sep 6, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

Ahhhh...... I had this post ready to go, and forgot to set it up to auto post. Now it is Saturday, but I'm hoping that you all can forgive me and still post your favorite thing this week. Love ya!

This is random, and not very exciting, but it is the little things in life, right?





My favorite thing this week is



wide mouth Ball jars.




They are perfect for storage, they are cheap, and I don't have to worry about nasty plastics seeping into my food. Plus they look pretty cool too.



I even use them for display storage on my kitchen counter. I never could find a straw container, and I like this just as well.




I couldn't find one of my jars empty, so I had to take a picture of the one with homemade salsa in it, which is also one of my favorite things. Maybe I'll give you the recipe next week.




1 comments that bring me joy:

Amy said...

This one is a little late, but I had to wait until I had a picture.