CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Oct 2, 2008

Laptop Lunches



It's Friday! Woo Hoo! Happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!!

Wait a second... what am I looking forward to. My days are all the same. In fact now that the boys are in school, the weekend just means that I have to work more. Hmmmm...

Oh well. It does mean that it is time for Favorite Things Friday. If you have a blog, feel free to post one of your favorite things and link below.

This week's favorite thing is a new thing in our household.. It is a laptop lunchbox. It is an americanized version of the Bento style lunches known in asian cultures. Check out the link above for more info. I love that it reduces waste and gives a really cool way to send a healthy lunch to school. Because...well, don't get me started on the school lunches!
I have wanted one of these for a long time, and I finally got one the other day. Here was Jonah's first lunch in it:
Bread and pears that he could spread his own apple butter and almond butter onto, natural white cheddar cheetos (okay so everything isn't healthy, but I don't want the other kids to make fun of him too badly), raisins, and apple butter and almond butter in his dipping cups. It has a little place to keep his fork and spoon, and an area for his water bottle. All of the plastic is PBA and lead free. And, the best thing is... it's so stinking cute!!!
So, now it is your turn. Share your favorite thing and add your link below!




3 comments that bring me joy:

Andrea said...

Where did you get it? I try to put everything in reusable containers in the kids lunchboxes, too, but they don't really fit very well if you have more than two... give me a link, please!

Troye said...

Click on either of the photos to get to the website.
I bought mine at Sevenanda in Atlanta, but they are the same price as online, and I have not found them any cheaper anywhere.

Andrea said...

Oops... for some reason the link wasn't showing up in my reader-I see it now, thanks!