CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 17, 2008

Nope, Not me!

MckMama over at My Charming Kids blog hosts a blogroll on Mondays called Not Me Mondays. It is where you can tell what you did today (or any day for that matter), and confess what you MOST DEFINITELY DID NOT DO. I love reading these posts, but I have never posted because I NEVER have anything to admit. :)
What did I do today? I went to JoAnn's to get fabric for some Christmas projects this morning, and then I went grocery shopping. I came home to intercept the boys off of the bus, then I took J Man to karate and came home and made supper. Pretty boring stuff, huh?
I most definitely did NOT grocery shop at FOUR different grocery stores and still forget the one thing that The Man asked for- a simple loaf of bread. Nope, not me. I would never do that! And, I would never lie about this being the first time that I would have a "Not me" to post. Nope, not me!!!
Check out what other people did not do today over at My Charming Kids.

0 comments that bring me joy: