CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Fun

Since I have gotten REALLY behind on my thankfulness month, I just decided to fill you in on my Thanksgiving day and play catch up later. But yesterday, I was thankful for SO many things, but i must admit that one of them was yummy, yummy, good food. Anyone who knows me knows that I like- no LOVE- to eat!!! I will try to list all the things that I ate yesterday- and not sit here and feel bloated...

Turkey

Dressing (twice)

Gravy (twice)

Cranberry sauce (twice)

Sweet Potato casserole

Stuffed olives

Green bean casserole (twice)

Mashed potatoes

apple pie

pecan pie

Butter beans

Corn

Scalloped apples

pumpkin pie

Macaroni and cheese

Fried Okra


That might be it. I'm not sure. I'm going for a run now!!!


My youngest child also LOVES to eat. He might even have me beat in the appreciation of food category. He also loves to play- and this motorized Dora car was a rip- roaring good time yesterday. But one would hate to have to stop eating to drive. :) Check it out!!! Enjoy!

In joy, Troye!

1 comments that bring me joy:

Andrea said...

This cracks me up. I love this kid!