CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Nov 12, 2008

On the 12th Day of Thankfulness...

...My web friend sent to me,
a quilt that she made in a tree.
Okay she probably didn't make it in a tree, but she did make it just for me. I participated in a lap quilt swap through Amy Karol's Bend the Rules Sewing Group.
This is the quilt that was sent to me.
And, this is the quilt that I sent to Naphtali in Minnesota. How cute are her fabrics? I loved how it turned out, and I hope that she enjoys it.
Thanks for the quilt, friend!!!

In joy, Troye





4 comments that bring me joy:

Andrea said...

LOVE them both! I see a theme in your quilting fabrics, friend!

Jackamo said...

Love your fabric picks. The sweet bliss of Amy Butler...you can never go wrong!

Jenny said...

Your house looks like it could be ... clean.

I love the lap quilts! The time is ticking on my gift quilt. I'll have to post it when I'm finally done.

On Second Street said...

it turned out so cute, I can't wait for it to come!